Warning: Use of undefined constant bs_vatsimsso_menu - assumed 'bs_vatsimsso_menu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home3/rair0652/mdvacc.org/wp-content/plugins/blaatschaap-sso-vatsim/blaatvatim.php on line 46

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home3/rair0652/mdvacc.org/wp-content/plugins/abs-accordion/inc/cmb/init.php on line 746
Visiting Controller | VATSIM Moldova vACC

Visiting Controller

As a visiting controller in VATSIM Romania, you can only provide ATC servicies at your current rating level. (EG: S2 can provide TWR and below) We cannot, and will not offer training towards your next ATC rating, this must be completed within your home division.

In order to ensure all VATSIM members have the most enjoyable and realistic experience possible, VATSIM Romania provides compulsory training for visiting applicants, before they are certified to control an ATC position solo.

Minimum requirements:

  • Spend minimum 10 hours per month controlling a LRBB/LUUU/LBSR position
  • Minimum Rating is S2 (with 50 hrs on this rank)
  • Not changed VACC within the last 90 days
  • A minimum of 51% of a visitor’s ATCS must be on positions in their home VACC. (The remaining 49% can be made from visiting other divisions)

How to Apply:

Applying to become a visiting controller is a simple two-step process. Please follow the instructions below relevant to your permenant ATC rating (please note that I1, I3, SUP and ADM ratings are not relevant in this case).

Before filling out the form below you need to speak to the local training director or divisional/VACC director. This person will need to provide your application with a reference. To make this occur as smoothly as possible, this must be completed by them within 7 days of your application. You need to have permission from the person that you are referencing below.

1) Ensure that you are eligible as per the global VATSIM Transfer & Visiting Controller Policy.

2) You must be available for a minimum of 2 30 minute sessions to learn local procedures.

3) Fill out the form below:

Your Name (required)

Your Surname (required)

VATSIM CID (required)

VATSIM Rating (required)

Your Email (required)

VATSIM Region (required)

VATSIM Division (required)

Your vACC/vARTCC (required)

Local reference name (required)

Local reference email address (required)

Reason for your application (required)

0 visitors online now
0 guests, 0 members
All time: 38 at 04-11-2016 07:06 pm
Max visitors today: 2 at 07:03 am
This month: 4 at 04-04-2021 09:55 pm
This year: 17 at 03-20-2021 09:12 pm